Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy 18th Birthday to you!


We celebrated my brother's 18th birthday last night!  There are no words to describe how much I love him!  Perhaps its the huge age difference between us, but I've always been more of a second mother than an older sister.  Having a sibling is knowing that somewhere in the world, there is that person that is bonded to you forever, and that makes life not so lonely in a cold world.  He makes me laugh with his random spasms, he's there for me when I cry, he's a genius kid who works super hard, and most of all he's grown to be a responsible, honourable, kind, funny, and upstanding guy.  I just want to tell you that I love you so much, I'd give my life for you in a blink, and I wish you the very best in all your endeavours.

Happy Birthday baby brother!
xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions! xx